Friday, July 29, 2011

Hello and Welcome!!!

I wanted to take the time of making this first post to introduce myself and thank you for taking the time to read what I have to share with the world.

My name is Alex and I love to cook. I've worked very hard in my still young life to learn from my family and friends the secrets to their cooking. I have actively sought out new things to try, and though I am no professional I know that I have something to offer this incredibly busy world. Food. Dinners, desserts, snacks, perhaps even a fun beverage here and there. I grew up in a home were the food you cook portrays the love you have for the people closest to your heart. It was a very food is love sort of home and one I hope to have when i have my own family. Until then I will continue to cook for my family and friends, as well as share my meals with you all here as Simple Cooking.

The goal of this blog is simple. I want to share nice simple meals with you all. Some might take little time, or others just might be incredibly simple as far as ingredients goes. Other times we might get a little complex and bake something big and fun. By that time I hope to have turned Simple Cooking into a part time video blog so I can show you everything step by step. We're not quit to that point just now but it is my next goal at this point.

As of right now I am aiming to get one meal or dish posted per week. there may be more, or less depending. I might toss up a quick 5 minuet snack between bigger dishes to to tide you all over.

I love feedback, I ask you all to please, please leave me comments. Let me know what you think of a dish. Or leave suggestions for something you'd like to see on here. If you're looking for a recipe that you just can't find, let me know. Maybe you you have a food allergy and want to see an alternate way of cooking a meal to exclude the allergy. ANYTHING! I love comments so please, by all means let me know your thoughts, questions, or anything else you'd like to say! I love to chat it you want to just have a conversation!

Anyway, that's about it as far as Simple Cooking goes and what we're all about here. Thank you so much for taking the time to check us out and please keep coming back for new recipes, and other fun food stuffs! Thank you and remember, you are an amazing person who can change a life with just a little bit of love and effort.

I love you all!
~Alex~

No comments:

Post a Comment